[Ohio-talk] Guide Dog Users at Covention! Please join us!

Deanna Lewis DLewis at clovernook.org
Fri Nov 4 12:32:36 UTC 2016

Hi all,
You do not want to miss the Ohio Association of Guide Dog Users meeting at the NFB of Ohio Convention this year! We will be meeting on Saturday, November 12th from 12:15-1:45PM in Petit C. All are welcome to attend our meeting, you do not have to be a guide dog user. If you are interested in getting a guide dog, please come and ask questions to any of our seasoned guide dog handlers! Our guest speaker this year is Dr. Laurel Tree from Belvoir Pet Hospital. Dr. Tree will be speaking about keeping our guides healthy and will be able to give nail trims and ear cleanings. Following her presentation we will have our normal business meeting and elections
We will also have a table in the Exhibit Hall; offering chair massages, handing out guide dog literature, and will be selling a few items. Please make sure you stop by and see us!
Feel free to contact me with questions, at (513) 328-7976 or by email: Deannakay03 at gmail.com<mailto:Deannakay03 at gmail.com>
Looking forward to seeing many of you at Convention!
Deanna Lewis (Oagdu President) with guide dog Mambo

--
This email was Malware checked by UTM 9. http://www.sophos.com

Sent from the Clovernook email system