[Ohio-talk] One More Reminder

Wanda Sloan wsloan118 at roadrunner.com
Fri Nov 4 15:01:08 UTC 2016

Yes, link it to me. Wan

-----Original Message-----
From: Ohio-Talk [mailto:ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Smith, JW
via Ohio-Talk
Sent: Friday, November 4, 2016 10:42 AM
To: NFB of Ohio Announcement and Discussion List (ohio-talk at nfbnet.org)
<ohio-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Smith, JW <smithj at ohio.edu>
Subject: [Ohio-talk] One More Reminder

Dear NFBO Family, Friends and Colleagues:

For all of the country music lovers out their, remember that I will be
bringing copies of my latest recording to our Convention next week.

You can purchase one for 5 dollars or get one from the usual places online
very soon.

If you are not attending next week but would still like a copy, just send me
a mailing address and 5 dollars and I'll mail you one ok?

The recording is entitled, Living On The Edge if you would rather get it
digiatally at some point.

If you'd like to hear a sample of it just email me offline at
smithj at ohio.edu<mailto:smithj at ohio.edu> and I'll sen you one.

This will be my first and only country flavored recording so enjoy.

Jw

Dr. jw Smith
School of Communication Studies
Scripps College of Communication