[Ohio-talk] Thank You!

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 15:46:42 UTC 2016

Ohio,

Thank you!

As the NFB of Ohio has completed another year of service; advocating for the rights for the blind of Ohio and beyond.  The Cleveland Chapter welcome you to our exciting City, which is the home of our NBA champion Cavaliers , Minor League Champion Monsters and our American League Champion Cleveland Indians.  We hope that this convention 2016 will be one that is the most memorable and informative for all.

 During the 70th annual NFB of Ohio’s State Convention, you have the potential to win a prize,

So, if everyone brings a door prize to the convention, then everyone will go home with one.  We have one week to contact local grocery stores, banks, colleges, shopping areas, friends and whomever else to get them to donate.

NOTE:

As a reminder, all door prizes should be labeled in Braille and print.  They should be brought to the registration table or handed to me prior to the opening session: which will take place on Friday, November 11, 2016 at 2:00 PM.  For your convenience,  I will be adjacent  to the registration table at 9:00 A.M. to greet you and collect the items.

Thank you for all you do and continue to live the life you want!

Suzanne Turner

C: 216-990-6199