[Ohio-talk] FW: Social Justice Employment within the Disabled Community

Walter Mitchell walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 06:29:02 UTC 2016

Hello fellow Federationist,

A fellow Federationisst is requesting our help with her research. Please read below and participate if you deem appropriate.

Blind love is the answer, presently , and for our future!

Much Love,

Walter Mitchell

Member, NFB Ohio, Cincinnati chapter

(513) 582-8606 Mobil

(800) 340-8211 ext. 101  L2T Products and Services Toll free

 <mailto:Walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com> Walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com Email

Follow the NFB of Ohio on:

Face Book,  <https://m.facebook.com/ohiosblind> https://m.facebook.com/ohiosblind

Cincinnati Chapter:  <https://m.facebook.com/NationalFederationoftheBlindofCincinnati/> https://m.facebook.com/NationalFederationoftheBlindofCincinnati/.