[Ohio-talk] Keeping it positive for NFB Ohio!!!

Owen McCafferty ojmccaf1963 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 9 21:38:47 UTC 2016

 blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; }  Despite the election results let's just keep it positive for the NFB Ohio coming up in a couple days!! I'm looking forward to it and showcasing my artwork!! Thank you Rachel for calling me up Sunday to clear up a few things with me!! Only thing I'm still working on is the pricing of the paintings! That's allways a tricky issue for artists when selling their artwork! I'm looking at $25 to $50 for the textural paintings 29 x16 canvas. I'd like to know if that price range sounds reasonable or not?? I'll be bringing about 9 pieces and I have table too easels
I have to work until noon on Friday but my manager said hopefully she'll have a gift basket for me to bring to the convention. I have a friend d from my church who has offered to tak me to the double tree. Suzanne let me know that a room has been set aside for me and I know Lou Mach. This will be great weekend all around and thanks!!
Owen

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone