[Ohio-talk] A big thank you to NFB Ohio!!

Owen McCafferty ojmccaf1963 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 14 10:08:18 UTC 2016

 blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; }
I do want to thank everyone throughat NFB Ohio Suzanne Hartfield-Turner Cheryl Fields Richard Richard Payne Jordy D. Stringer Shawana Griffin and Larry Rodriguez Rachel Kuntz Shawana Griffin for at least giving me the opportunity to go out there and display my artwork at the NFB Ohio convention and live the life that I want!! I know this will probably as famous of a visually impaired artist!! I know I'll never be as famous and successful as other blind or visually impaired artist like John Bramblit or Jeffery Owen Hanson but this past weekend at the NFB Ohio convention you guys allowed me to shine and gave me that opportunity. I'll allways be grateful and I do appreciate the support of my artwork!!  Thank you!
Owen

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone