[Ohio-talk] Convention

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 01:09:04 UTC 2016

Robert, it was a pleasure to finally meet you... I enjoyed sitting
with you at the wonderful play and the lively banter during the
auction, lol!
I heard really good things about the tech breakout, keep up the good
work...Maybe by next year I will have a smart phone and will attend
your tech session.
Onward! Cheryl