[Ohio-talk] FW: [Nfbnet-members-list] NFB Blind Voter Survey

richard rchpay7 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 03:34:44 UTC 2016

From: NFBNet-Members-List [mailto:nfbnet-members-list-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of David Andrews via NFBNet-Members-List
Sent: Monday, November 14, 2016 5:26 PM
To: nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Nfbnet-members-list] NFB Blind Voter Survey

PLEASE COMPLETE THE NFB BLIND VOTER SURVEY at www.nfb.org.

The Help America Vote Act establishes a legal right for each blind and low
vision voter to be allowed to cast an independent and private ballot.   We
need to know whether this opportunity was provided to you when you cast your
ballot in the 2016 Presidential election.  How was your overall voting
experience this time? For instance, was accessible voting equipment
available for your use? Were poll workers able to explain how to use it?
Were any problems resolved?

If things went well, we need to know that.  We also need to know if your
voting experience was not satisfactory.  That is why we need you and other
blind and low vision voters to complete our brief survey on the 2016 blind
voter experience.  The survey results will help us work to improve the
voting process in future elections.

We urge you to complete the survey now, while your experience is still
fresh. Please also encourage others to complete the survey.  The survey
links are on the NFB home page, www.nfb.org, and the deadline for responses
is November 29th.

Thank you.

Charlie Brown