[Ohio-talk] {Spam?} State Convention Suggestion

mzavoli at roadrunner.com mzavoli at roadrunner.com
Tue Nov 15 11:40:23 UTC 2016

Greetings Friends,

Our convention this year impacted many positively.  However, the first-timers seemed a bit perplexed as to what to do.  I suggest we have a "rooky roundup" session with the new conventioneers; a brief orientation as to how it works, before or after the board meeting.  Providing an orientation session for new attendees would make them feel more welcome.

Thank you. .
Milena Zavoli
Season's Greetings!  Support the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio. Check out Malley’s collection of sweet treats and make your holidays special!  Free Shipping on all orders of $65 or more to one address
http://www.malleys.com/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-ohio