[Ohio-talk] My Thoughts on Convention Part 2

Smith, JW smithj at ohio.edu
Tue Nov 15 14:43:57 UTC 2016

I would like to echo my gratitude for all that Crystal does and has done for this affiliate!

Her presence and willingness to do whatever she can to make our Conventions and meetings even more productive is not just laudable, but I dare say, extraordinary and has been so for many years!

Working with her on that auction brought back so many memories and was  like a old reuniting of a musical group to me we just knew our lines and parts as if we had never stopped playing together.

Crystal, I want you to know that I love you and appreciate you so much!

Jw

Dr. jw Smith
School of Communication Studies
Scripps College of Communication