[Ohio-talk] Owen, please contact me about News Line

Walter Mitchell walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 15:19:48 UTC 2016

Hello Owen,

Please contact me off list about your question/request about News Line. I
must be having a senior moment, because I can't remember what you asked me.
I just remember that you inquired. I apologize, my laptop was on the fritz
during convention and when you get old, the natural computer seems to
require frequent repairs, LOL.

My contact information is in my salutation below. Please contact me at your
earliest convenience.

Blind love is the answer, presently , and for our future!

Much Love,

Walter Mitchell

Member, NFB Ohio, Cincinnati chapter, Diabetes Action Network Ohio

Co-ordinator, NFB News Line Ohio

(513) 582-8606 Mobil

(800) 340-8211 ext. 101  L2T Products and Services Toll free

Walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com Email

Follow the NFB of Ohio on:

Face Book, https://m.facebook.com/ohiosblind

Cincinnati Chapter: