[Ohio-talk] Lee Martin

Sheila shw937 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 19:48:40 UTC 2016

Hello Wanda I will not I'll be in attendance I will be out of town but I am contacting you concerning the Christmas adopting  two people  for giftgiving and I was wondering had you followed up with the sight less children I did contact
GoodWill Easter Seal vision services . I will hear from them tomorrow .

Sent from my iPhone