[Ohio-talk] FW: 2017 student funding application period closes this Friday, December 2!

richard rchpay7 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 06:36:07 UTC 2016

From: Kathryn Webster, NABS President [mailto:nabs.president at gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, November 28, 2016 6:20 PM
To: nabs.president at gmail.com
Cc: board at nabslink.org
Subject: 2017 student funding application period closes this Friday,
December 2!

Federation leaders,

                Happy belated Turkey Day! I truly hope each and every one of
you had a relaxing and scrumptious, though brief,  holiday break!

This is a quick note informing you that the student funding applications for
financial support to attend Washington Seminar closes this Friday, December
2. The committee will begin reviewing applications right away, so late
submissions will not be accepted.

Please distribute the below link to your students, members, or incoming
students so we can make sure to have the greatest turnout yet. With AIM-HE
as one of our big initiatives, students need to be with us teaching our
representatives about the importance of equal access to education.

https://docs.google.com/a/wfu.edu/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf5Y8yw5JW1jjFJ1bBo22pIi-
u1mf97i4lQNYCQONiiR9490g/viewform?c=0
<https://docs.google.com/a/wfu.edu/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf5Y8yw5JW1jjFJ1bBo22pIi
-u1mf97i4lQNYCQONiiR9490g/viewform?c=0&w=1> &w=1

Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions.

Yours,

Kathryn Webster

President | National Association of Blind Students

(203) 273-8463

Nabs.president at gmail.com <mailto:Nabs.president at gmail.com>