[Ohio-talk] Reminder -- NFB Family Feud Rules

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 17:30:35 UTC 2016

Hi Sherry,

The hospitality room will open from 5:30 PM to 8:30 PM.  Therefore, food
will be served throughout the evening.  The games will be played throughout
that time as well.  As far as Family Feud, it will be the last game played,
around 7: 15 PM in the Amphitheater .  There will be three games for all to
participate in.  This way everyone will get an opportunity to play and win.

I hope this helps!  I will send out the rules for the other two games soon.

Suzanne