[Ohio-talk] Hotel reservation and Google

Rachel Kuntz rachelrkuntz at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 18:28:23 UTC 2016

AI will one day take over the world. It starts with our calendars. LOL

My son has a google phone which will randomly notify him as to how far away
the nearest Ihop is since we went there not too long ago. IOS recently made
some improvements to do a better job of recognizing things in our messages
and emails to "help us." It seems even the sighted community will know what
it feels like to have unsolicited help and have to wrestle with how to
handle it.

Rachel R. Kuntz
Board Member
937.245.0547 cell
rachelrkuntz at gmail.com
www.nfbohio.org
Live the life you want. Blindness is not what holds you back.