[Ohio-talk] Attention everyone working on chapter or division lists

barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 18:19:26 UTC 2016

The point of my message originally was that if possible, these should be paper lists and therefore not emailable if that is a word. so people will need Richard’s preferred postal address. I think he has a post office box now that he probably wants us to use.  I just looked at the Ohio brochure and see that 1019 Wilmington Ave. Apt 43, Kettering, OH  45420 is the address listed, so I think that is the right one to use.

BarbaraSo they should
Barbara Pierce
President Emerita
Barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com