[Ohio-talk] brailliant bi question

Kelsey Nicolay piano.girl0299 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 02:45:17 UTC 2016

Hello,
I realize this is not the list for technical questions, but I was
hoping someone could help me out.  I use a Brailliant Bi for
work, but I also paired it with my ipad so I have a larger
display when I need to perform a task the Focus 14 would not be
as efficient for.  In the most recent firmware update (which I
installed), it says on Humanware's website that there is a
keystroke to switch between usb and Bluetooth connections, but
the keystroke is not listed anywhere in the documentation or on
the website.  Therefore, if anyone uses a Brailliant or knows
someone who does, what is the keystroke for toggling between a
usb and Bluetooth connection? On the Focus, it's power 123.
Thank you,
Kelsey Nicolay