[Ohio-talk] Marshalling at convention

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 20:44:01 UTC 2016

Hey There! yes Susan you are on my list for marshaling. Thank you  and
everyone that has contacted me, for your willingness to serve!

Susan Day, Colleen Roth and Wilbert Turner were the first responders, Hooray!
Should there be a prize???
I am waiting patiently for the rest of you to sign up. Lots of first
timers have signed up already, thx.  Do it Today!
Contact me at e mail; cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com or ph.; 216-566-4317