[Ohio-talk] Aleeha Dudley's victory

Rachel Kuntz rachelrkuntz at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 15:24:11 UTC 2016

Congratulations Aleeha. What you did took courage and strength. Your actions
will have a lasting impact on the lives of blind college students at Miami
and beyond. Thank you for standing up to the powers that be and demanding
your right to an accessible education. Your victory is a victory for all of
us. I am immensely grateful that you are part of the federation family and
look forward to seeing you break down even more barriers. Thanks again for
standing up when you were told to take a figurative seat.

Inspired,
Rachel R. Kuntz
Board Member
937.245.0547 cell
rachelrkuntz at gmail.com
www.nfbohio.org
Live the life you want. Blindness is not what holds you back.