[Ohio-talk] National Elections

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 04:47:10 UTC 2016

Wanda, Great! Thank you for your service on the legislative committee!
I love using the machines, I cried the first time I was able to vote
independently... Cuyahoga county has early voting and I am going next
week to do the deed! Hope others will take advantage of it too but, if
you are unable to ...
VOTE! Tuesday, November 8 VOTE!
btw, if you vote absentee make sure to mark your ballot and get it in
the mail soon otherwise... VOTE! Tuesday, November 8 VOTE!
Cheryl Fields