[Ohio-talk] One More Teaser

Smith, JW smithj at ohio.edu
Wed Oct 19 14:59:22 UTC 2016

Ok NFBO Family, Friends and Colleagues:

Attached you should find one more sample from my upcoming Country flavored recording and it features one of our favorite Ohio Federationist.

I will be bringing copies of the recording to Cleveland and the cost for one will be 5 dollars or you can wait to purchase it online at the usual places or for those of you that will not be at Convention, you may send me a mailing address and I'll make arrangements to get one to you ok.

I bet my Country fans will really love this selection so enjoy!

Jw

Dr. jw Smith
School of Communication Studies
Scripps College of Communication