[Ohio-talk] The Textural art landscapes exhibit

Owen McCafferty ojmccaf1963 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 22 12:28:11 UTC 2016

 blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; }  Hi this is Owen! I want to post this link before I post it on the Ohio NFB facebook page first but here's a link with a mention of my textural artwork that will be at the NFB Ohio Convention! The artwork I'm working on so far as a la landscape feel to it! If there are any questions or concerns PLEASE contact me ohmccaf1963 at yahoo.com or call me at 440 724 1530! Thanks

NFB of Ohio presents Local Visually Impaired Artist Owen J Mcafferty

|    |
NFB of Ohio presents Local Visually Impaired Artist Owen J Mcafferty

  |   |

Owen

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone