[Ohio-talk] FW: NFB-NEWSLINE Election Coverage

Walter Mitchell walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 23:48:17 UTC 2016

From: Albee, Tammy [mailto:TAlbee at nfb.org]
Sent: Thursday, October 20, 2016 4:59 PM
Subject: NFB-NEWSLINE Election Coverage

Hello!

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on our 2016 Presidential Election Information.

A big part of keeping NFB-NEWSLINE expanding and improving is being able to meet with legislators and sponsors in your state and share with them how NFB-NEWSLINE helps you in your daily life.  Legislators and sponsors like to know how the funding they provide to NFB-NEWSLINE is being used and the affect it has on your life.   If you could answer a few questions about how NFB-NEWSLINE has affected you that will really help us next time we meet with them.

Record Subscriber’s Name, Subscriber ID and City, State

Verify Phone, Address and Email

How do you access NFB-NEWSLINE?  (phone, email, portable player, iOS Mobile App?)

Are you a student?  Where?

Currently working? Where? What do you do? (get as much information as you can)

Retired? Where did you work? What did you do?

What do you like best about NFB-NEWSLINE?

What changes or improvements would you like to see?  What publications would you like to see added?

How did the 2016 Election NFB-NEWSLINE Coverage Help you with your Decision Process?

How does NFB-NEWSLINE help you to live the life you want? How does it affect your daily life?  How has your life been improved by having access to this audio information service?

Tammy Albee

Assistant to the Director of Sponsored Technology Programs

National Federation of the Blind

200 E Wells Street

Baltimore, MD 21230

talbee at nfb.org