[Ohio-talk] reminder of this day

Payne, Richard L (Synchrony Financial) richard.payne at syf.com
Sun Sep 4 18:15:40 UTC 2016

To steal from one of our members labor day is one of my favorite  holidays can you guess why? Do you remember  that the state board meeting will be in Cleveland on September  17th starting at 10 AM will you be attending? Well the last reminder for this day is to tell you to start gathering several door prizes for this convention according to my information this is the 70 the convention of the NFBO please get great door prizes. More information to come  .  Yes October 2/2016 we will be having a 5k race so go to nfbohio.org and find out what you can do to get involved.  Positive Payne
PS Eric I am not on vacation