[Ohio-talk] Fwd: Fundraising

Walter Mitchell walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 16:49:36 UTC 2016

Hi Anette,

Unfortunetly, I can not make the teleconference tonight because of a
previous engagement, but I would like to be involved. Please keep me
informed for the next meeting.

Blind love is the answer, presently , and for our future!

Much Love,
Walter Mitchell
Member, NFB Ohio, Cincinnati chapter
 (513) 582-8606 Mobil
(800) 340-8211 ext. 101  L2T Products and Services Toll free
Walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com Email

Follow the NFB of Ohio on:

Face Book, https://m.facebook.com/ohiosblind

Cincinnati Chapter: