[Ohio-talk] WE ARE SO BLESSED!

Walter Mitchell walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 16:45:27 UTC 2016

JW,

Thank you for this. As you know, my event is tomorrow and I feel that I am
in this effort alone. I have people that is working with me on this event,
but none from the NFB. This morning I began asking, why am I doing this, but
your previous message answered the question in my mind. Whether I get help
from the organization or not, I believe that the work that I'm doing is for
the greater good and other events will more likely happen.

I hope that I get some support from my chapter, but if not, the National
Federation of the Blind will continue to be a major priority in my life.

Thank you so very much JW!

Blind love is the answer, presently , and for our future!

Much Love,
Walter Mitchell
Member, NFB Ohio, Cincinnati chapter
 (513) 582-8606 Mobil
(800) 340-8211 ext. 101  L2T Products and Services Toll free
Walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com Email

Follow the NFB of Ohio on:

Face Book, https://m.facebook.com/ohiosblind

Cincinnati Chapter: