[Ohio-talk] Stylish cup of Joe

Rachel Kuntz rachelrkuntz at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 10:31:04 UTC 2016

I'll be bringing a limited supply of NFB tumblers to our state board
meeting. You can make one of these stylish yet practical tumblers your own
for $18. The NFB tumbler is a 16oz clear insolated plastic Tarpin Tumbler
with black lid. The NFB logo appears on one side and "Live the life you
want" appears on the opposite side. It will keep your hot drinks hot and
cold drinks cold all while being dishwasher, microwave, and freezer safe. It
also includes a lifetime product guarantee. All major credit cards, cash,
and checks are accepted. Proceeds benefit the National Federation of the
Blind of Ohio.

Regards,

Rachel R. Kuntz

Board Member

937.245.0547 cell

 <mailto:rachelrkuntz at gmail.com> rachelrkuntz at gmail.com

 <http://www.nfbohio.org/> www.nfbohio.org

Live the life you want. Blindness is not what holds you back.