[Ohio-talk] Anyone from/familiar with Chillicothe?

Mike Leiterman leitlaw at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 19 02:53:52 UTC 2016

Get Outlook for  hi,
I grew up in Chillicothe. If you'd like to contact me my phone number is 540-656-0597

Best,
Michael Leiterman

On Sun, Sep 18, 2016 at 7:44 PM -0400, "Kaiti Shelton via Ohio-Talk" <ohio-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Hi all,

I'm excited to be starting my application process for internships,
which are required after graduation before I can sit for my board
certification exams.  I have several sites up for consideration in
Ohio and over the weekend I've been narrowing down my list.  My top
choice for the moment is in Chillicothe Ohio, which I know is not
exactly a major city.  This internship has host families who house the
interns for room and board fees so I wouldn't need to find an
apartment, but I'm wondering if anyone would know something about what
transportation Chillicothe might have.  I don't think I'd be required
to travel throughout the day much from site to site, but I would just
need to know if they have buses there and how connected they might be.
If they have paratransit that might also be an option as I can
transfer my information from Dayton Project Mobility there if that is
the case.

Thankfully, the other sites I'm considering in Ohio are in Cleveland,
Columbus, and Cincinnati.  However, the appeal to this site in
Chillicothe is that they offer some additional training I'm really
interested in and I've already met the supervisor before.  Other sites
close by that I'm looking into are in Fishers and Indianapolis, but I
have others farther afield in Tennessee, Illinois, and New York state
as well.  I'd appreciate any information on Chillicothe that anyone
might have, or if you know something about transportation in Fishers
as well.  I am not so concerned with the 3 Cs as I know they at least
have buses and paratransit available.

Thanks,

--
Kaiti Shelton