[Ohio-talk] {Spam?} Scrip note

Carol Akers purplecakers at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 19 16:14:01 UTC 2016

Why does this keep saying Spam? Can someone  tell me what this is about? This isn't  spam. Carol

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Mon, Sep 19, 2016 at 10:11 AM, Carol Akers via Ohio-Talk<ohio-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:   Good morning allThe scrip fundraising program was discussed at the board meeting on Saturday, among many other things. As I noted, I was able to quickly place an order on my phone during lunch break and made the affiliate $8 just by purchasing some Dennys, Bob Evans cards which I could use the weekend of convention or anytime. In an email this morning Scrip announced an early Thanks scripting bonus for today's orders. Multiple retailers and restaraunts have an increased contribution til midnite. These are scrip now, meaning immediate access and can be printed out for use. A few are reloadable if you already have a physical card purchased prior.  Unfortunately, people who have not signed up for scrip, you will not be to enjoy This. You see, it takes a couple days to verify bank information after completing the  enrollment. I encourage all members and especially the organization leaders and board members to set the pace, be a positive example and showing your support by ordering through scrip for your purchases. Examples of today's bonus are:Cold stone previous 8%- today 18%I tunes. 5%- today 15%Old Navy and Bath & Body are 20%1-800 flowers and 1-800 baskets & cheryls cookies are17%Popcorn factory 17%Bass pro shop 14%Marshalls and home goods 10%Kohls reg 4% - today 6%Staples 10%Meijer 6%Penneys 8%Sears 7%Red lobster, olive garden 12%Best buy reg 4 %- today 6%Red Robin from 9 to today  14%CVS 9%Dominos 15%These are many of today's bargains. As Scrip now, they can be ordered even when we are not placing a physical order. Anyone who is already signed up can place an order before 11:59 tonite and know that they have contributed to the treasury.I will !Carol

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android