[Ohio-talk] Iphone training

richard rchpay7 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 19:43:31 UTC 2016

We are already doing this. Richard

-----Original Message-----
From: Ohio-Talk [mailto:ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Jordy
Stringer via Ohio-Talk
Sent: Monday, September 19, 2016 3:31 PM
To: NFB of Ohio Announcement and Discussion List
Cc: Jordy Stringer
Subject: Re: [Ohio-talk] Iphone training

I hope this note finds all of you well. Just throwing this out there, if
there are any other individuals interested in a workshop at convention, I'd
be happy to facilitate one provided we have the time and space.
It would be an A seminar specifically geared towards assistive technology of
all kinds. iPhones, Windows operating systems, android devices, braille
displays, etc. I wasn't able to attend this weekend's board meeting, so I
imagine the large majority of the details for that weekend are already in
place, but should there be the opportunity to have this happen, I'm more
than willing to facilitate it. I'm sure I could also get one other person to
work with me to make it happen. I have many of the devices I discussed, and
would not have a problem allowing people to put their hands on them.
 Yes, even the $5000 braille display. LOL Thanks in advance for your
response Mr. president.
Yours in the movement,

Sent from the iPhone of Jordy D. Stringer.
Inform, encourage, empower!

<ohio-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:

> Hi, you can call Randy Knapp at csc 216-791-8118 he is on vacation
> until Wednesday... call him then. Blessings, Cheryl
>

>> On 9/16/16, Kelsey Nicolay via Ohio-Talk <ohio-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:
>> Hello,
>> I may be getting an iphone soon and I was wondering if there are any
>> iphone training classes offered in Ohio, particularly in the
>> Cleveland or Akron areas. Therefore, does anyone know if theof any
>> classes that teach the iphone?
>> Thank you,
>> Kelsey Nicolay

>> Ohio-Talk: