[Ohio-talk] Fundraising potential scrip

Carol Akers purplecakers at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 19 22:07:19 UTC 2016

Richard I am hoping that Barbara and Shelbi are working on including instructions in the Newsletter, as I think they may be.  I looked through some old emails and noticed that instructions have been sent out multiple times in group emails that detailed every step of the way, so this has been done a few times and will be done again.  I have personally emailed folks and spoke with some on the instructions and hoped to see or hear of folks signing up and joining the efforts.  I would love to see each chapter sign up so they can purchase scrip gift    cards for door prizes and to do purchases that they make throughout the year, along with the individual members who could make a big difference in the organization with their support.Thank you,Carol