[Ohio-talk] Shop and Shop!!

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 17:08:43 UTC 2016

Ohio,

I am honored to be working directly with the National Federation of the
Blind of Ohio's Convention 2016.  I have often wondered about how
individuals have conducted and facilitated certain responsibilities during
the Convention.  Although, Cleveland assisted with hospitality last year, it
is a little different this year.  With that said, I have been slated to
facilitate "door prizes".  I have seen this done at the National and State
level and the hosts are great.  Now, I will have the opportunity to
experience this highly functioned position.  Therefore, I am requesting your
participation and patience.

The information below will provide instructions on how to submit door
prizes.  I love shopping and gifts.  So, the more the merrier.  Cleveland, I
am calling you out.  Group door prizes are exciting, but individual ones are
even more thrilling.

So, everyone call your local grocery, bank, college, shopping areas, friend
and whomever else and get them to donate door prizes.

NOTE:

As a reminder, keep in mind that all door prizes should be labeled in
Braille and print.  They should be mailed, brought to the registration table
or handed to me prior to the opening session: which will take place on
Friday, November 11, 2016.  My contact info is below.  If you have
questions, please do not hesitate to call.  If I do not know the answer, I
am willing to investigate on your behalf.

Thank you for all you do and continue to live the life you want!

Suzanne Turner

AD: 1700 E 13 Street, Apt 14S

Cleveland, OH 44114

TL: 216-990-6199