[Ohio-talk] I Once Was Lost

Sheri Albers sheri.albers87 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 15:10:39 UTC 2016

Good morning,
Thank you for posting this article Richard. This really hits home for me
because that very same convention in Louisville, was my very first one also.
I owe so much to the NFB for giving me a life that I never dreamed was
possible. That is why I am so passionate about the NFB and all that we do.
Sheri Albers