[Ohio-talk] sponsor

Smith, JW smithj at ohio.edu
Fri Sep 23 14:45:36 UTC 2016

Congratulations.

Well done!

Jw

Dr. jw Smith
School of Communication Studies
Scripps College of Communication
Schoonover Center, Rm. 427
Athens, OH 45701
smithj at ohio.edu
T: 740-593-4838

-----Original Message-----
From: Ohio-Talk [mailto:ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of richard via Ohio-Talk
Sent: Friday, September 23, 2016 6:17 AM
To: 'NFB of Ohio Announcement and Discussion List' <ohio-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: richard <rchpay7 at gmail.com>
Subject: [Ohio-talk] sponsor

We just got another 1000 dollar donation for our convention. Well NFBO I challenge you this means between working 40 hours a week and living the life I want. I am proud to announce that with Carolyn Peters help to secure 1000 of it 2500 dollars has been donated for the state convention lets go build the federation who will join me? I am marching for independence