[Ohio-talk] The movie is out

Walter Mitchell walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 15:26:32 UTC 2016

Hi Barbara,

Congratulations, I will expect to hear about your emmy nomination later next
year, LOL.

Blind love is the answer, presently , and for our future!

Much Love,
Walter Mitchell
Member, NFB Ohio, Cincinnati chapter
 (513) 582-8606 Mobil
(800) 340-8211 ext. 101  L2T Products and Services Toll free
Walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com Email

Follow the NFB of Ohio on:

Face Book, https://m.facebook.com/ohiosblind

Cincinnati Chapter: