[Ohio-talk] HAPPY FIRST FULL AUTUMN DAY

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 19:49:48 UTC 2016

Well, speaking of autumn... go browns, lol!Watch those Indians and
Here come the Championship Cav's!
Add rum cake to the list and it will be complete. Oh I forgot 1 other item...
Let's play the Family Feud get your teams together because you do not
want to miss it
Register today for nfb O state convention nfbohio.org