[Ohio-talk] {Spam?} RE: [External] {Spam?} RE: {Spam?} Fall Newsletter in the body of this message

Payne, Richard L (Synchrony Financial) richard.payne at syf.com
Mon Sep 26 18:57:51 UTC 2016

aman

-----Original Message-----
From: Ohio-Talk [mailto:ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Smith, JW via Ohio-Talk
Sent: Monday, September 26, 2016 2:51 PM
To: NFB of Ohio Announcement and Discussion List <ohio-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Smith, JW <smithj at ohio.edu>
Subject: [External] [Ohio-talk] {Spam?} RE: {Spam?} Fall Newsletter in the body of this message

Colleagues:

I have just finished reading our Newsletter and all I can say is, WOW, WOW, WOW AND WOW!

It is wonderful and we are so blessed in this affiliate to have someone like Barbara Pierce as our Editor and let's never ever take it for granted ok?

MERCY, CAN I GET A WITNESS!

Jw

Dr. jw Smith

School of Communication Studies