[Ohio-talk] FW: Gold Sponsor

richard rchpay7 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 03:28:20 UTC 2016

Dear federation we are marching for independence. With this donation we have
secured 4500 dollars for the state convention lets go build the federation.
Live the life you want.

Subject: Gold Sponsor

Dear President Payne,

When you encourage me to speak to my current employer, I was a little
hesitant.  But, to my surprise, I got a great response about Medical Mutual
of Ohio sponsorship.

Today I was informed by my Manager that Medical Mutual of Ohio has agreed to
sponsor the 2016 Ohio's State Convention.  As I was told, the company does
not donate to non-customers, but they felt that this organization was a
worthy cause.

I am proud and honored to be an employee of a Gold Sponsor!

Suzanne