[Ohio-talk] Question about deadline for Online registration for the state convention confirmation needed please

Owen McCafferty ojmccaf1963 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 29 13:36:25 UTC 2016

 blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; }  Hi this is Owen! I wanted to confirm the date for deadline for the State Convention. I think I heard Nov 7 but I am not sure. I'm going to register as soon as possible hopefully after the 3rd of October but after all my rent and bills are paid and what I have saved up from work I may have to wait until mid month or before the next meeting.
I also put it out there that I am looking for a possible room mate for one night at the hotel. I'm liking at Saturday night. I could pay half of the cost! Hoping this goes out. I've been having problems viewing my posts. Thanks!
Owen
ojmccaf1963 at yahoo.com440 724 1530

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone