[Ohio-talk] Prayers go out to Cheryl and her family and something to share

Owen McCafferty ojmccaf1963 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 5 14:07:51 UTC 2017

 blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; } Hi, this is Owen. First prayers and thoughts go out to Cheryl Fields and family at this time and know God is there allways during these times. I had lost both of my parents and know how it's like.
Now on to some more up news Chelsea Dye, who I think is also an NFB Ohio member happened to post this on my Facebook wall from NFB national's website that is interest for me!!

2017 NFB Youth Slam T-Shirt Contest | National Federation of the Blind

|   |
2017 NFB Youth Slam T-Shirt Contest | National Federation of the Blind

  |   |

Guys!! I'm going for it!! This sounds very exciting for me to continue my artwork!! Deadline for this contest is April 28th!! I just need some ideas and suggestions from you guys! As far as my understanding the design has to incorporate (math, technology, engineering, and science!) I may have to give them and email or call about what media I can use! But please wish me luck on this and any positive input would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks !!
Owen

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone