[Ohio-talk] My New York City Experience

Sheri Albers sheri.albers87 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 02:56:27 UTC 2017

That is fantastic Eric! I am jealous.
Sheri

-----Original Message-----
From: Ohio-Talk [mailto:ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Eric Duffy via Ohio-Talk
Sent: Thursday, April 6, 2017 6:06 PM
To: NFB of Ohio Announcement and Discussion List
Cc: Eric Duffy
Subject: [Ohio-talk] My New York City Experience

Greetings Federation family,

"I hope this note finds you well.”

I am posting to this list, and I don’t care what Payne says.

Today I had reason to travel to the Big Apple. I took the train, a taxi, and a Lyft did some required paper work, found a place for lunch,  and walked the streets of New York for a while all with the assistance of Aira.

I found a popcorn shop and made it back home on the train.

If you don’t know what Aira is, read the April Braille Monitor.

Even in the cold damp rain, I encountered friendly and helpful New Yorker’s today.

Let’s send Payne there to see if he can get a New York accent to blend with that Mississippi and Arkansas twang.

Eric