[Ohio-talk] good news

Wanda Sloan wsloan118 at roadrunner.com
Fri Apr 14 01:59:43 UTC 2017

Congratulations!

-----Original Message-----
From: Ohio-Talk [mailto:ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Kelsey
Nicolay via Ohio-Talk
Sent: Thursday, April 13, 2017 8:40 PM
To: ohio-talk at nfbnet.org
Cc: Kelsey Nicolay <piano.girl0299 at gmail.com>
Subject: [Ohio-talk] good news

Good Evening Nfb of Ohio,
I wanted to share with everyone some good news that came from my work today.
My company started a Peer TED Talk program.  TED is a nonprofit organization
that produces videos on a variety of topics.  I was chosen as one of eight
finalists and gave my presentation in front of a small panel of judges.
Although I was not selected as the grande prize winder, I was selected as
one of the Peer TED Talk leaders along with everyone else who presented.
I will get to give my presentation at a future event, probably in the summer
or the fall.  I'm excited about being able to be a peer leader.  I never
thought I would be in this position.  If anyone would like to see my
presentation, write me offlist and I will send you the Powerpoint.
Thank you,
Kelsey Nicolay