[Ohio-talk] request

Debra Baker bakerdebra53 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 17:01:26 UTC 2017

Thank you for asking; I will not be at the Board mtg.  We are working toward
closing our church very soon, and this Sunday is Joy of Jesus Sunday.  At
this point, we only average about 16 people attending on a regular Sunday,
and six of them are scheduled to be gone this coming Sunday.  I will stay to
help celebrate the day and hold down the fort here in Springfield.

Debbie