[Ohio-talk] Excellent Meeting

Smith, JW smithj at ohio.edu
Mon Apr 24 13:38:12 UTC 2017

Dear NFBO Family, Friends and Colleagues:

I write to thank our leadership for what I thought was an excellent and productive Board meeting this past Saturday April 22nd.

I know that this has been a particularly challenging transition in many ways but it was so refreshing and comforting to see our Board at work and to see the maturing of our President and Vice President right before my eyes and ears as it were.

I stand ready to help our leadership in any way necessary to continue the progress that has been made to this point and I thought that you all did us proud on this past Saturday.

WELL DONE and as the Boss used to say often, "GO TEAM."

Jw

Dr. jw Smith
School of Communication Studies
Scripps College of Communication