[Ohio-talk] 1st Regional Braille Challenge in Ohio

Lisa Hall lhall007 at cinci.rr.com
Wed Apr 26 07:34:52 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,

I am pleased to announce that Clovernook Center for the Blind and
Visually Impaired in Cincinnati, Ohio published a section called
CLOVERNOOK SPECIAL REPORT. The title of the article is called
Clovernook Center hosts 1st Regional Braille Challenge in Ohio. CLOVER
NOTES is the name of our employee newsletter for the company which
provides important news article on technology, braille, and a spotlight
on one of our employees.

The one that is most important that I know everyone have been waiting
for is a list of winners that won in the regional competition for the
2017 Braille Challenge in Ohio.

I will post the entire article when I have the time to type it. Please
help post this information on all social media channels. Thanks in advance.

Here are the winners.

-------
Apprentice:
1st: Elliott Harris of Warren County, Ohio
2nd: Taylor Marcum of Butler County, Ohio
3rd: Damion Nowlin of Butler County, Ohio

Freshman:
1st: Philip Sotak of Franklin County, Ohio
2nd: MaKenzie Love of Pikaway County, Ohio
3rd: Andrew Gillespie of Hamilton County, Ohio

Sophomore:
1st: Jana Alo of Franklin County, Ohio
2nd: Aujanee Bland of Mahoning County, Ohio

Junior Varsity:
1st: Camryn Gattuso of Stark County, Ohio
2nd: Caiden Hooks of Delaward, Ohio
3rd: Autum Radcliff of Marion County, Ohio

Varsity:
1st: Brennen Kinch of Butler County, Ohio
2nd: Brandon Khounesombat of Butler County, Ohio
3rd: Elaysha Collins of Butler County, Ohio

Sincerely,

Lisa Hall, Vice President of NFB of Greater Cincinnati