[Ohio-talk] Great News

Cheryl Fischer c16a19f at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 28 01:08:27 UTC 2017

This is great, Kaiti! The people at the Cleveland Music School Settlement, Staff and students, are enthusiastic about sharing and supporting each other as individuals develop and fine tune their skills. You are so fortunate to be stationed there.

Check out the Master classes. They are fascinating, regardless of what instrument students are performing with.
And maybe you can get free tickets to the Cleveland Orchestra.

We look forward to seeing you at meetings and out on the town-

Cheryl