[Ohio-talk] Very important call listen to the recording

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 29 00:32:01 UTC 2017

I am not very tech savvy, cannot locate the link.
is it possible for someone to tell me what this is about?

On 4/28/17, Richard Payne via Ohio-Talk <ohio-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:
> 	Please listen to the recording about a  special call on May 3rd. I
> hope to hear all of you on   this call and chapter presidents contact me.
> President Richard Payne NFB of Ohio
> Your message is ready
 to be sent with the following file or link

--
Wishing You All the Best,

Cheryl E. Fields

A man has made at least a start on discovering the meaning of human
life when he plants shade trees under which he knows full well he will
never sit.
--D. Elton Trueblood