[Ohio-talk] Using nfb Newsline to Build the Federation!

Walter Mitchell walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 01:04:40 UTC 2017

No, not at this time. We are talking about people that would like to help
with the objectives of NFB NEWSLINE, Ohio.

We had some members in the Cleveland area facilitate a technology fair for
NFB NEWSLINE and the Affiliate this past week. I am hopeing that other
members and friends would like to work with us on the objectives of NFB
NEWSLINE Ohio. I would love to set up a conference call to discuss this with
interested people.

Thanks for asking.

Sincerely,
Walter Mitchell
NFB NEWSLINE Registered Ohio Coordinator
(800) 340-8211 ext 101 L2T toll free
(513) 582-8606 Local direct
Walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com E-mail

blindness is not what holds you back.