[Ohio-talk] Cardtronics testing please read

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 5 09:44:56 UTC 2017

Dear Affiliate Members,

The NFB will conduct nationwide Cardtronics ATM testing in September and
October of this year as an important part of the NFB's settlement agreement
with Cardtronics. Our affiliate is included in this testing effort and will
have the opportunity to test at least eleven ATMs for accessibility. If you
would like to be a tester, please contact me before August 15 off  the list.
Testers will need to be able to read Braille instructions and should be
comfortable using an ATM and completing an online survey. Testers will be
asked to confirm that voice guidance software and other accessibility
features have been added to specific, assigned Cardtronics ATMs. The
tester's role is critical to this project and I thank you for considering
being involved.

Sincerely,

Richard Payne,  President

937-396-5573or 937/829/3368