[Ohio-talk] Fwd: [Community-service] Meet the board, join committees, let's get involved!

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 5 19:17:40 UTC 2017

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Darian Smith, President, National Federation of the Blind
Community Service Division via Community-Service"
<community-service at nfbnet.org>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2017 12:16:57 -0600
Subject: [Community-service] Meet the board, join committees, let's
get involved!
To: Community Service Discussion List <community-service at nfbnet.org>
Cc: "Darian Smith, President, National Federation of the Blind
Community Service Division" <president at nfbcommunityservice.org>

> Hi everyone!
> We love to hear that you all are wanting to get more involved in the division! We have some great plans in store for the upcoming year.
> The community service division will be hosting an introductory membership call that will take place on Sunday, August 6th at 8 eastern. The purpose of the call will be
> Introduce the new board.
> Announce committees and their responsibilities.
> Choose members for each committee from the membership.)
> If time allows we will answer any questions you have regarding our division.
>
> To join the call please use our new conference number!
> (515) 604-9853
> # 917561

 Talk to you this Sunday!
   The NFB Community Service Division.

Darian Smith
President, National Federation  of the Blind Community Service Division

Web: www.nfbcommunityservice.org

Twitter: @NFB_CSD, at goldengateace

Facebook: www.facebook.com/CommunityServiceDivision"

E-mail: president at nfbcommunityservice.org
<mailto:president at nfbcommunityservice.org>

(415)215-9809

blindness is not what holds you back.
 “We need your service, right now, at this moment - our moment - in
history. I'm not going to tell you what your role should be; that's
for you to discover. But I am going to ask you to play your part; ask
you to stand up; ask you to put your foot firmly into the current of
history” — Barack Obama
 Help drive change for the blind .
Donate your car to the National Federation of the Blind today!
For more information, please visit: www.carshelpingtheblind.org
<http://www.carshelpingtheblind.org/> or call 1-855-659-9314
“

--
Wishing You All the Best,

Cheryl E. Fields

A man has made at least a start on discovering the meaning of human
life when he plants shade trees under which he knows full well he will
never sit.
--D. Elton Trueblood